The BA (Hons) in Tourism and Hospitality Management (Top Up) (Online) will give you a sound understanding of the tourism sector that will stand you in good stead as you progress in a career in the industry.
Within this framework business you will explore the following:
- the concepts and characteristics of tourism and hospitality as an area of academic and applied study in relation to business, management and wider social science, and at local, national and global levels;
- the operation and management of resources;
- the management and development of people within organisations;
- uses and management of finance, and the use of accounting information;
- the development, management and exploitation of information systems;
- the development of appropriate policies and strategies within the context of the external environment
- issues in relation to the global environment, including issues of sustainability, ethics, and the use of technology
- This top-up programme is rigorous and challenging and builds on your prior OTHM Level 5 Diploma studies.